Sunday, May 1, 2011
ALL SMILES :)
Tomorrow, Parker will be 6 weeks old! This morning as I was getting him dressed for church he smiled the biggest smile! Normally, he only smiles when he's half asleep or sleeping, so I was so excited! I talked to him a little and he smiled again - it completely melted my heart! He smiled twice during church, but I couldn't shout out for everyone to look so I enjoyed those silently :) I'm so proud of my growing boy and I'm also sad that the time is going by so fast. After tomorrow, I only have 6 weeks until I return to work. Before I had Parker, 12 weeks leave seemed like "forever" to me. Now, it's just not long enough :( I do love my job, but I'm going to miss spending all day with his sweetness when I have to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment